About our Rapid Set Fence Post Concrete
Our Rapid Set Fence Post Concrete is a factory produced product that sets in 5 to 10 minutes consisting of dried sands, cement and other additives.
• Use 1 bag of Rapid Set Fence Post Concrete per post
• The product is supplied in Polythene packaging, suitable for outdoor storage
• Plastic bags are showerproof and recyclable
• Rapid setting product
• Easy to use
• No mixing required, just add water
The best way to use our Rapid Set Fence Post Concrete
• Dig a hole to the correct depth and width relevant to post size.
• Fill hole approximately a third of depth with water and place post in the hole.
• Pour in product evenly around the post until no standing water is visible.
• Position and level post as required. Setting will take place in 5 to 10 minutes.
• Do not mix Rapid Set Fence Post Concrete with water by hand or machine.
Recommended Conditions of Use
• Can be used to fix all types of wood, metal and concrete posts.
• Can be used for fixing decking posts, rotary washing lines and small/medium sized gateposts (less than 1.0m width gate).
• Recommended temperature range for use is 5°C to 30°C.
Which areas do you delivery to?
Our Midlands & Central England delivery service covers an area approximately 40 miles out from any of our 6 depots including Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire & Northamptonshire.
We also cover areas to the South of England such as Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire & Hertfordshire along with some of Wiltshire, Hampshire, Surrey & North London.
To the West of England we cover much of Worcestershire, Herefordshire & Shropshire and to the East most of Rutland, Cambridgeshire & Bedfordshire.
Finally to the North we cover some of Southern Lancashire and Southern Yorkshire.
How much does delivery cost?
Once you have placed an item into your shopping basket, please enter your full postcode on the cart page to see the shipping options available for your address.
How soon will my order be delivered?
Once your order has been placed you will be contacted by our sales team to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you need your order delivered before a certain date, please feel free to contact your nearest branch before ordering to see if this can be arranged.
Please note that delivery times may be extended during weeks that contain Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period.
Orders placed after 4.00pm and at weekends will be processed on the following working day.
Where will my good be delivered?
Delivery is Kerbside, which means that we will leave your goods as close to the front of your property without them being on the pavement or road, for example a front lawn or driveway. We do not deliver to back gardens.
When is delivery available?
We deliver between 8.00am & 5.00pm on weekdays and between 8.00am & 12.00pm on Saturdays. We do not deliver on Sundays, Bank Holidays or between Christmas & New Year.
How soon will delivery be arranged?
Following receipt of your order, our sales team will contact you by telephone within 48 hours to arrange a convenient delivery date. If we are unable to contact you or leave you a message by telephone, we will email you with the telephone number of the branch that will be delivering your order so that you can contact them to arrange delivery.
Do I need to be there to receive delivery?
No. If you are happy for us to leave your goods you do not need to be there to receive the delivery. Once goods have been delivered all liabilities will pass to you.
Can I collect an order placed online?
Yes. You will need to enter your home address as usual in the ‘Billing Details’ on the checkout page then select ‘Collect in Store’ in the Shipping box. Once we receive your order we will contact you to arrange which branch you would like to collect from.
Can you deliver outisde of the areas mentioned above?
Possibly. If you do not fall within our usual delivery area, please feel free to contact our transport manager Anthony on 07854 640460 during office hours, and he will be happy to see if he can quote you a price.